Valley View: Reminders
May 24 - June 3
Dear Valley View Parents & Caregivers,
Technology Collection Schedule
All devices distributed at the beginning of the school year are property of Berkeley County Schools and will need to be collected. We are asking parents to make note of the following days designated for collection of BCS items. Any items that are not returned will be reported as "missing" and parents are responsible for their safe return.
Parents will be asked to sign a return slip indicating all materials have been returned.
- Tuesday, May 25th: Pre-K BRICK
- Wednesday, May 26th: Kindergarten CLICK (between 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
- Thursday, May 27th: 1st Grade CLICK (between 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
- Friday, May 28th: 2nd Grade CLICK (between 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
- Tuesday, June 1st: Kindergarten & 1st Grade BRICK
- Wednesday, June 2nd: 2nd Grade BRICK
- Thursday, June 3rd: any outstanding items (between 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
- Friday, June 4th: any outstanding items (between 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
Items to Be Collected:
• iPads (with cases)
• Chargers (bricks & cords)
• Hotspots (if applicable)
• Stylus (if applicable)
• Any additional items requested by the homeroom teachers
*Parents will be charged for any iPads, cases, chargers, or hotspots that are not returned. Hotspots and iPads will be disabled when marked as missing.
May 25th: Technology Collection for Pre-K Students
May 26th: Technology Collection Day/Yearbook Pick-Up for Kindergarten CLICK Students
May 26th: American Heart Association "Egg Roulette" live streamed at 9:30 AM
May 27th: Technology Collection Day/Yearbook Pick-Up for 1st Grade CLICK Students
May 28th: Technology Collection Day/Yearbook Pick-Up for 2nd Grade CLICK Students
May 28th: 🎉 Last Day for Pre-K Students 🎉
May 31st: Memorial Day: NO SCHOOL
June 1st: Technology Collection Day: Kindergarten & 1st Grade BRICK Students
June 2nd: Technology Collection Day: Second Grade BRICK Students
June 3rd: 🎉 LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for K-2 STUDENTS! 😎
June 3rd: Any outstanding technology should be dropped off & parents will need to pickup any student medications
June 4th: Last Day for Teachers (Admin will continue to work in the building)
June 4th: Last day to drop-off any outstanding technology before it is marked as "missing."
Any Questions or Concerns?
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated! 😊