CoVid Policies and Procedures
Anna Marie Dance Studio
1) All waiting (lobby) areas are closed. Parents and siblings must wait in their cars instead of inside the studio.
2) Parents must conduct their own health assessment of their dancer prior to arriving at AMDS. This includes taking temperature and discussing all Covid-19 symptoms. Dancers may not enter the facility if they are exhibiting any symptoms or have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days. Zoom options are available for anyone who can/does not want to attend in person instruction.
3) Upon entering the building, each staff member will conduct a personal health assessment and input this information in a staff health log.
4)Dancers should not enter the building until their exact class time. They may wait in their car outside upon arrival until the appropriate time.
5) Dancers need to arrive to the studio already in their dance clothes when possible.
6) Anyone ages 3 and older must wear a mask to enter the building. This includes all staff. Dancers will only wear their mask while in the halls using bathrooms, and as they enter and exit the building. Dancers will pull their mask down to their neck while dancing to make sure they can breath easily during class instruction.
7) Dancers are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building. There are sanitizing stations set up in the lobby and the entrances to each classroom.
8) Upon entering the classroom dancers will be directed to stand in their own gridded box. They must stay inside their grid box while we warm up, work on group choreography etc. When we travel the length of the room, dancers will be asked to stand on markings around the edge of the room that each are 6ft apart, so others may use more of the floor while practicing traveling steps or leaps. Any dancer who cannot follow the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave the building and to continue taking class through zoom instead of at the studio for the safety of all. We require no physical contact to be compliant with state standards.
9) The drinking fountain are turned off - Dancers are encouraged to bring their own personal water bottle from home to be placed inside their personal grid box.
10) Refrigerator, vending machines, dressing rooms, and communal homework space will be open, but mask are required! This space should only be used if dancers absolutely need it and are expected to properly social distance.
11) If the bathroom is used, students will notify the office and we will sanitize and disinfect after each individual use. In addition to our deep clean we receive each week
12) There will be staffed hall monitors help endorse social distancing during transitions of classes.
13) Classes will be dismissed 5 minutes early allowing time to sanitize the floor and barres in between each class.
14) We are asking all payments be made through our online parent portal in order to eliminate cash transactions, we encourage customers to use credit, debit, or other contact-less forms of payment if they need to make payment at the office.
15) We have installed Air Scrubbers within all of our HVAC units. This NASA technology disinfects the air in the room killing 99% of all viruses, bacteria and mold. T cleans all surfaces overnight by putting ions and microbes into the air which disinfect all surfaces on a continual basis.
16) If the bathroom is used, students will notify the office and we will sanitize and disinfect after each individual use. In addition to our deep clean we receive each week.