Middle School North Newsletter
Week of November 8, 2021
Congratulations to your School Spelling Bee finalists!
1. Reagan Welsh (6-3)
2. Ryder Paschal (5-5)
3. Jett Adams (6-1)
4. Adele Boyer (5-3)
5. Easton Pifer (5-5)
6. Max Mathis (5-6)
Alternate: Madison Gray (6-3)
Next stop...... The District Spelling Bee!!!!!
Mr. House - 5th grade 504 coordinator
Mrs. Blackwell - 6th grade 504 coordinator.
How to keep up When Your Child is Quarantined
Utilize Google Classroom
- Every assignment is posted in Google Classroom.
- Every student logs into this program daily from school so they know their passwords.
- You as the parent can access their Google Classroom using your child's login.
- If your child is saying they don't know their password please contact their teacher or reach out to our registaur. We have that information for you!
- Don't assume that when a student submits an assignment in Google Classroom that they completed it. Always open the submission and check their work.
- Grades are posted in TAC.
- This is where parents can go to see grades.
- Teachers update grades weekly.
- If you need help getting into TAC please contact our registuare
Please see the attachments below to help you if your child is quarantined
Google Classroom Support Link: