Give It Up or Give Up On Life
Stop Smoking and Make a Change
Everything You Need To Know About Cigarettes...
- you are entering over 500 different poisons into your body all in one shot
- some poisons include acetone, lead, arsenic, and formaldehyde
- diseases that you can develop from smoking include: emphysema and various cancers
- not only are you hurting yourself you are hurting others too, also known as secondhand smoke
- 1 in every 5 adults still smoke today
- 1.35 billion people smoke world wide
- 443,000 people die every year in the United States alone
- life expectancy for an average adult: 78. A smoker: 64.
- 49,000 tabacco related deaths are caused by secondhand smoke in the United States
- every year in the U.S., cigarette smoking costs more than 193 billion dollars, with 96 billion of it going to health care expences