May 2, 2021
Important Message Regarding May 3 Transition
We are excited that we are going to see more students in person tomorrow! We are also excited that we are able to extend our day so that we can have more time with them. In order to make this transition safe and smooth, we must work together. Please read the bullets below:
- We strongly encourage kinder parents to park and walk their students to their designated gate. You can longer stop your car at the gate and drop off. This creates a major back-up--especially with more traffic on campus. If you choose to drop off your student (without parking), please pull all the way forward and have your child exit the passenger side of the vehicle. We will have adults available to help your child to their gate.
- Do not leave your car unattended in the drop off location--even if it is just for a few minutes.
- Students MUST exit from the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Use crosswalks.
- When waiting for your student, please wait on the school side of the parking lot. Do not wait in the parking lot.
- Pick your child up on time. This means within 5 minutes of dismissal.
- Furry friends should stay home or they must be at least 50 feet from any entry point.
- Slow down.
Diversity and Inclusion Program
We need you--your voice and input matters. I will send around the next meeting date once confirmed. Please try and stop by, even if just for a little bit.
HSC Staff Appreciation Week!
Don’t forget tomorrow counts too(it’s our bonus day)!!! So get out and move! Don’t forget to log your minutes and upload your pictures and artwork. All tracking and uploading folders can be found on the walkathon website.
Don’t forget there is still time to get in your donations!! You can find the donation link online on the walkathon page or bring your cash and checks to school to your teacher for roomers or to the front office for zoomers. Thank you for all that you’ve raised so far. All of your hard earned donations will help us to offer fun and engaging programs for all our students.
We’re working on a fun collection of all your pictures... so keep it up and keep moving for ONE MORE DAY!!