Windsor's Weekly Scribe
Week of March 1st, 2021
- 3/1 Starts our ATTENDANCE INCENTIVE Count Down
- 3/1-3/2 Remote School for Cohorts A& B so staff can get 2nd vaccine dose Cohort A Virtual School no Brick Day
- 3/3 Tea With Tate
- 3/10 No School Professional Development Day
- 3/23 End of Quarter 3
- 3/24 Records Day
- 3/26 70's Day for Staff & Student Come into the Building and Get Groovy!!!
A Message From Your Majesty
Dear Windsor Families,
We have all been practicing social distancing, washing our hands and learning to support each other. We speak for the whole faculty when we say that we are truly excited to be back at school in the blended learning model. We love being with your kids and cherish the day-to-day interactions we have with them.
Obviously this significant endeavor would not be possible if it were not for our creative, inspiring, and dedicated teachers. We are proud and thankful for how they’re managing through this change by developing thoughtful lessons and activities for your children and by keeping your children connected on their asynchronous days.
Please note that most children benefit from predictability and routine. To the extent that you can support them on their asynchronous days, students are expected to log in and complete iREADY assignments and teacher created assignments in order to be counted as “present” for the day. It is important to note that just coming to school on in-person days is not enough to meet the attendance requirement so please work closely with your child’s teacher to develop a mutually agreed upon plan for your student’s success.
Thank you for all that you do!
VICE PRINCIPAL TATE
Teaching for Equity Requires Collaboration
OUR WEEKLY SNAPSHOT 2/15-2/19/2021
A MESSAGE FROM PRE-K
ENROLLMENT TIME IS HERE
Corps Member Spotlight!
School & Community Resources
If your credit score is less than 640 and/or any of the following apply to you, we recommend registering for our free Money Management workshop. If your credit score is greater than 640, we recommend registering for Home Buyer Education.
- Don't know your credit score
- Need a savings plan
- No funds saved for a down payment
- Less than two years of steady income
- Had a bankruptcy within the last two years
You will learn:
- How to create a monthly budget
- Savings and investment options
- How to get out of debt
- How to improve your credit score
- Student loan debt management
The Money Management workshop is a total of eight hours (two four-hour sessions). You must attend both sessions to receive a certificate of completion.
- March 6 & 13 from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. via Zoom. You will need to install Zoom on your mobile device or computer. It is free to use.
Please register for the workshop in advance here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the