10/16 يوم الجُمعة Friday
MIDTERM DUE by 10/23
What an Awesome Culture Cafe We Had Last Night!!
WATCH: This is one of the videos that we watch in the Culture Cafe last night. Famous Souk of Khan el-khalili in Cairo- Egypt. Don't worry about the conversation in it, just watch the beautiful handmade products being produced.
Famous Marrakesh (Morocco) Spice Souk
Your Grades & My Comments
- Make sure you are checking the "Your Grades" tab to find your grades. Don't forget to check the feedback I've left for your assignments, please be sure to click the blue comment icon next to your grade given.
- Remember that language coaching sessions are 20% of your grade, which means if you don't attend one, that can drop your grade a lot! Keep this in mind. Make sure you make up ALL your missed sessions ASAP.
Continue to Do Your BEST!
- NOTE: The Mid-Term Exam has THREE sections. Make sure that you submit all missing work for lessons 1 through lesson 5 in addition to the midterm exam.
- This includes all assignments, quizzes, and coaching sessions. If you missed a coaching session, please make it up as soon as possible or listen to archives.
Reminder of Academic Integrity for Midterm Exam
- The quiz is located on the top of the navigation bar in the course. My records show that ONLY 1 student still needs to take it in AR1Sec1 and 4 students from AR1Sec2.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE ONLINE TRANSLATION TOOLS for any of your assignments in Arabic 1. Your assignments might result in a 0% in addition to contacting your school for academic integrity.
- ALL students are expected to have academic integrity while submitting assignments and quizzes in this course. What does that mean? Any work submitted by you, must be your original work! Taking or GIVING content/information Using language translators are UNACCEPTABLE
NCVPS teacher will notify the student’s principal and eLA and parent of the suspected violation. If the student continues to do any of the offenses above, greater disciplinary action will be taken.