Castleburg Brewery Update
March 24, 2016
OMG, so much has happened since our last newsletter.
- Plumbing-Rough In Inspections are complete. Final Inspections should be scheduled soon.
- Gas-Rough In Inspections are complete. Final inspections should be scheduled soon. The city has to set a new, larger, gas meter.
- Electrical-Rough in inspections are complete. Final inspections should be scheduled soon.
- Building Inspections-Wall & ceiling inspections are complete. The wall have been buttoned up, and we are starting the final finish work.
- Drink rails are being put up
- The front of the bar should be complete soon.
- The walk-in Cooler is up and running.
We have penciled in an opening date of......nah, not gonna put it on here, because then you all will get your hopes up. We keep running into road blocks and if we put that date out there in the universe, then you know what will happen. Just know that we are working as hard as possible to get the doors open!
Awesome Tap Handles
Logo behind the Bar
Castleburg's Graphic Artist - Holly
Surveys on our Facebook Page
Question: What would you like to see at Castleburg Brewery that you don't see at other breweries....or you do see at other breweries and you want us to do the same?
One thing I saw done at a brewery in Colorado was that they gave every guest a token when they came in that was good for a small flight (4 - 2oz samplers add I recall). The twist was they had several charity jars near the register that you drop the token in to redeem it. Then they would make a donation to the charities based on the number of tokens each received. They did it everyday from what I recall, but having it as a night once a week or month to give to local charity would be nice.
1) A few comfortable indoor seating areas (like the leather couches at Isley's or Garden Grove).
2) A mug club (like Legends where they're full 16oz and they keep them onsite. NOT a 12oz or where you have to bring them with you.)
3) Board/Card/Table games. And free foosball (like Garden Grove) if possible. Darts (like COTU) if possible.
4) Outdoor seating (back deck or front patio) if possible.
5) Stripper poles. (Just kidding.)
Small pours, comfy chairs, small bags of pretzels or other snack food, like they have at COTU.
Food trucks, good ones! Flights, small pours, staff that knows the products,