Achieving Together ... ONE Family
Monday ... A Day for Grades 3, 4 and 5
K4, K5, 1st and 2nd Grade ............................. Come to School 5 Days a Week
School Improvement Council and PTO Meeting
for School Improvement Council and Parent/Teacher Organization Meeting
Monday, November 16
Your ideas and voice are important to us!
Library Book Announcement
Parents and Caregivers, we have many library books that are overdue. What do you need to do?
· Check your children’s red folders and agendas over the next week. Overdue slips are being sent home for all books that are overdue.
· If your child gets an overdue slip, please look carefully at home. Have children check their book bags and belongings.
· If you find the book, GREAT! Students need to put it in the crates located outside the library and Ms. Johnson will check it in.
· If you cannot find the book, please contact Ms. Johnson at email@example.com or 803-985-1679.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Time to Order Yearbooks
Technology at Home
- everyone needs internet access at home to complete work
- application for a FREE internet HOT SPOT -https://form.jotform.com/202474353791155
- bring computers to school everyday
- bring computers charged everyday
- complete "at home learning" every day to get counted present
- use your phone camera up to the QR code to access the application.
Library Lines - Mrs. Johnson
From Mrs. Spain - Counselor
Check out the counselors update for Red Ribbon Week Winners
Monday, November 16 - SIC and PTO (5:00 Zoom)
Wednesday, November 18 - Report Card Day - K4-2nd grade
Wednesday, November 18 - Report Card Day - B -Day
Thursday, November 19 - Report Card Day - A Day
Wednesday, November 25-27 - Thanksgiving Holidays
Monday, November 30 - All Students K4 - 5th Grade - 5 Days a Week