Because You Don't Want The Side Affects
Where does it hide?
Hide Outs :
- Home-Canned Foods
- Honey - Infants Only
- Foods that are improperly canned
- Honey fed to infants under 12 months
- If you make canned food at home and skip a step or not clean something, you have the chance that the virus might develop there.
Side Affects :
- Weak Cry - Infants only
- You do not want the symptoms of passing out and things like double vision as well. If it's something like double-vision, don't expect it to go away in less than a minute.
How To Prevent?
- Work in clean areas
- Watch expiration dates
- Don't leave foods out for more than 2 hours
- Learn to properly cook
- Separate, cook, clean, chill.