GREGORY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BLUE & GOLD WEEKS
Week of 5/3: Blue
Week of 5/10: Gold
Week of 5/17: Blue
Week of 5/24: Gold
WEEKDAY FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Mondays & Wednesdays 11 am -2 pm
Each student receives two breakfast meals and two lunch meals.
WEEKEND FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Fridays 11-2 pm
Meals will be given for 3 days. (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
In an effort to continue to keep our morning announcements as similar as possible to how we would conduct them if we were all in school, I am calling upon all students in grades K-5 to lead our school in the flag salute. If your child is interested in leading the flag salute for our school, please send a recording of them reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in the same fashion as the students have done so far. Your kindergartener - 5th grader can do the pledge alone, with a family member, or even with a friend. Please send the video to me via email.
Typical Script: "Hi, My name is__________________from homeroom. Please stand for the flag salute.
(I always whisper count 1-2-3 with the kids because I remind them that we have to wait for everyone to stand up.)
Press this button to view Mrs. Donatiello's website.
MAY General PTA Mtg
Topic: General PTA Mtg
Time: May 12, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 886 1545 6419
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Gregory School earns free money (10 cents) for every Box Top!
1. Clip Box Tops from your favorite Box Top Products. An expiration date is on every box top so please make certain the box top hasn’t expired.
2. Send in the clipped Box Tops to your child’s teacher in a labeled plastic bag, envelope or on a collection sheet (please write the teacher's name on a bag/envelope/sheet.) OR
3. DOWNLOAD THE APP FROM boxtops4education.com shop as you would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. You can also receive exclusive coupons and learn about Box Tops Promotions & view list of participating products.
SHOPRITE FOR MY SCHOOL
1. Register your Price Plus® club card at ShopRiteForMySchool.com and select the school you wish to support with ShopRite For My School.
2. Shop for participating products at ShopRite® during advertised promotions using your Price Plus® club card.
3. Earnings are automatically credited to your school. Visit ShopRite For My School for new monthly offers.