WHAT YOU GOTTA KNOW - Compendium
Why LC Compendium?
What does it consists of?
Menu of the Day
- LC Structure
- Membership - LCTU Members & LCTU in AM
- Meetings - Legislation & AGM
- Financial Regulations
- LCVP FL
- LCVP TM
- 1 LCVP ICX, 1 LCVP OGX
Membership - LCTU Members
Basic requirements include:
- Attendance on induction day
- Pay RM25 membership fee
- Attendance for LC events
- Attendance for department's meetings & activities
- Active account on EXPA
- Achieve personal KPIs set by respective VPs
These are the requirements that the TM department shall be responsible to evaluate the status of all members. Performance Management System(PMS) will be used to evaluate members' status, besides assessing the Best Performing Member for every quarter.
Every member shall attend at least one AIESEC conference.
These are the moments where members get to bond with other departments' members.
It is important for members to understand how they can contribute to the department.
Membership - LCTU in AM
- A total of minimum 30 incoming and outgoing exchanges REALISED for the past 12 months prior to the checking date.
- A minimum of 5 incoming exchanges and 5 outgoing exchanges REALISED for the past 12 months prior to the checking date.
- Not more than 3 months of unpaid National Affiliation Fee.
- Complete SONA quarterly surveys within the deadlines determined by AM.
- Have at least 50% relative growth of overall exchanges REALISED.
- Complete monthly finance survey within the deadlines determined by MCVP Finance.
Note 1: The full requirements are not listed down here.
Note 2: Next review is during NatCon (tentatively 8th-12th July 2015),we have not achieve 50% relative growth yet!
- 2/3 of the Executive Board members must be present
- Details of amendments and finalised official documents shall be disclosed in writting within 3 days upon legislative meeting.
Note 1: LC Compendium and IFP have not been legislated, which is one important event we need to carry out before 30th May.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Consider and approve the reports of LCP and LCVPs.
- Consider and approve the financial report and accounts.
- Consider and decide upon matters submitted by the EB and members.
- Install the new term EB.
- Discharge the current term EB with the presence and approval of at least 2/3 Full Members.
Eligibility to apply:
- Application shall be open at least 14 days before application deadline.
- Full time student.
- CGPA must be 2.6 or above.
- Able to commit for 12 months.
- Attended at least 1 local or regional or national or international AIESEC conference.
External involvement from EB:
- Current LCP & LCVPs are not allowed to endorse an applicant for their department/role.
- No preference and no personal opinion on the application or applicant to members of LCs.
Kindly refer to Compendium page 25 to page 32.