MQP Lake Wickaboag
Logic Model Outline
Outcomes for the 604b Grant
- Needs to be direct
- Needs to be relevant to the funding organization
- Needs to be stated explicitly and clearly
"The W-7 watershed is contributing large amounts of sediment to the northern region of Lake Wickaboag"
"Sediment is bad for natural habitats"
"Recreational activities and natural habitats are being disturbed due to algae blooms."
Better, allows us to continue forward
"Remediation to these disturbances are economically and environmentally detrimental. Therefore, understanding what is causing these algae blooms will provide alternatives to costly dredging projects in the future. "
Tips and Tricks to an effective Grant Proposal
- Be Enthusiastic
- Have a list of projects ready
- Be a storyteller
- The project comes first
- Read the RFR
- Use the RFR to make your outline
- Maps should be in color & labeled
- Consult an editor
- No form letters
- Triple-check the requirements
Things I need answered
- Have I expressed outcomes that accurately match the ideas of the Stormwater Authority ?
- What are some Non-Profits or other partners that you would be willing to work with on this project?
- What is the ultimate deliverable that I can create for all of you?