Here are a few reminders of what I need from you when making requests:
- Please get your requests to me at least 7 days in advance or as soon as you know what you need. Seven days gives me ample time to get the materials and possibly enough time to request if from another campus if necessary.
- Please provide book titles and authors or subject areas that you need (i.e. solar system, 5 senses, etc) if you don't have a particular book in mind.
- Provide the number of resources you need
- Provide the date you need the books
- Tell me whether the books are for you only, or the grade level. ( will check out accordingly)
- Provide any other information that will help me to get the best books possible to you.
- You have access to the Mooneyham library online catalog through this link: https://sites.google.com/a/friscoisd.org/mooneyham-library/home
In addition, you are welcome to check out books for yourself too. I am happy to give a tutorial on how to check materials out.
Where to find your requested books:
Once I have pulled your requested materials, I will email you- you may pick up your books in the library. The books will be on the Teacher Hold shelf behind my desk with your name on them.
Thanks so much! Happy Reading.