Week of April 3
TOP 4 "NEED TO KNOWS"
1. The BES School Improvement Council (SIC) and Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) elections are upon us and we are accepting nominations for parents to serve on our SIC and PTO. Want to know more? Click here for details. If you or someone you know is interested, use this link to complete the nomination form.
2. We have finished up the 3rd quarter and are heading into the final nine-weeks. We'd love to get your feedback on how things are going for you and your child. Here's the link to help us know what's going well and what needs our attention.
3. On Thursday we are getting our "Spring Vacay Mode" on and are encouraging students and staff to dress in their BESt vacation attire (school appropriate, of course!) Maybe a Hawaiian shirt, a sun visor or beach hat, sun glasses, shorts, flip slops - whatever says "spring break" or "vacation" to them!
4. All D5 schools and offices are closed for Spring Break Friday, April 7 - Friday, April 14. Students return on Monday, April 17.
Click here to nominate yourself or someone you know to serve on one of the open positions.
For your calendar
- Fri, April 7 - Fri, April 14 - Spring Break - all D5 schools and offices closed.
- Mon, April 17 - Students return
- Wed, April 26 - Administrative Professionals Day - We are so thankful for our front office staff, Mrs. Spell, Mrs. McGlohorn, and Mrs. Fradenburg.
- Thurs, April 27 - Early Release Day, D5 Literacy Night - more info below
Save the Date
How to Reach Us
Front Office - 803-476-4500
School Nurse - 803-476-4509
Cafeteria - 803-476-4508
School Counselor - 803-476-4534
Library - 803-476-4518
Parent input and feedback are always appreciated as we work through new routines and procedures. Whether through a phone call or an email, we welcome your thoughts and ideas. The Administrative Team at BES is always available to help in any way we can! You can contact us by calling the main office at 476-4500 or emailing us directly.
Principal Robin Bright email@example.com
Assistant Principal Zach Keister firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Administrator Allison Babb email@example.com
Follow us on social media as well!
The cost of meals for the 22-23 school year are as follows: Student breakfast: $1.50 Student lunch: $2.85
The mission of Ballentine Elementary School is to join together community, staff, students, and families to ensure that all students are provided a world-class, rigorous education.
In partnership with the community, staff, students, and families, Ballentine Elementary School will exemplify excellence in education in a positive, safe and nurturing environment in order to prepare our students to be fully participating citizens and leaders. We will foster the development of creative thinking, encourage curiosity and problem solving, promote respect for individual differences and uphold high ethical standards.