Kilgore Intermediate School October 16, 2015
KIS PLC Agenda for Next Week...
5th Grade Math: Prime and Composite, Equivalent Fractions (5.4A, 5.3H*)
5th Grade ELAR:
- Reading: Text Organization (5.11C)
- Writing: No TEKS Listed on Scope and Sequence
- SS: Ch. 5 The American Revolution - SS Textbook (5.2C, 5.3A, 5.15C, 5.16A, 5.20A)
5th Grade Science: Force and Motion (5.6D*, 3.6B-C, 4.6D)
4th Grade ELAR:
- Reading: Summarize-Informational Text (Fig. 19E)
- Writing: Overused Words Buried
- Social Studies: Indian Projects/Catch-Up (4.21A, 4.21C)
4th Grade Math:
- Math: Multiplication - 2 digit X 2 digit, Standard Algorithm (4.4D, 4.4H*)
- Science: Properties of Soil - Unit C Ch. 5 Lesson 1 (4.5A, 4.7A*)
Review Campus Plan with Mrs. Slayter
Review Lead4ward Accountability 2015 Information
Review Questioning Strategy
Thursday - Science Vocabulary Session at Region 7
Friday - Common Grade for 4th Grade ELAR (2A-B and 6A-B) and 5th Grade Math (2B, 3E, 3G, 3K) 5th Grade Science should also have given a Common Grade this week for 5A.
***We will plan to review Common Grade data for 5th Grade Math and Science on Tuesday, October, 27th and for 4th Grade ELAR on Thursday, October 29th.
Fall Benchmark Window
At this time, the following dates have been scheduled.
5th Grade ELAR - November 13th
5th Grade Science - November 19th
4th Grade Math - November 11th
We will need to determine a date for 4th Grade ELAR and 5th Grade Math on Tuesday during our PLC time.
More information will follow soon regarding benchmark testing.
Check out these links...
What can I do for you?
Christy McElyea, KIS Instructional Specialist
I believe in you.
I believe in our students.
I believe in KIS.
KISD...where every student counts!