5 alive 2/23
- FTM - Thank you for participating actively! The new tracker can be somewhat confusing so I hope to clarify it with everyone as we move forward. It will really help us see how well we're doing and ultimately reach our goals :)
- Tabling - We're going to be doing some Tabling next week-- it's a great opportunity to practice selling AIESEC! See below for specifics.
- Interviewing 101 - We're having an event with the Career center next Friday in SMPA 310 @ 12:00-1:30.
- RoKS - I hope you all had fun at RoKS! I know I enjoyed meeting new people and I look forward to seeing them again at the next conference.
- 6for10 - If you want to check out our new project, look here: 6for10.org
- SDGs- We're going to be advertising these at tabling in two weeks, if you're interested check it out here!
- 1-on-1 - let's hang out! scheduling suckz so please fill this thing out. I just want to see how things are going, what you thought of RoKS and other ideas you might have.
- Keep up with the tracker! - We're relying on you to make our goals a reality! Hopefully what you have to do is clear, if it isn't, reach out to me or your TL.
- Keep reaching out to your classes! - I reached out to my arabic class with an excellent response! Two people already have contacted Camilla -- pretty noice
Tabling (normal Tabling feat. Ashley's sweet crafts)
Thursday, March 3rd, 11am-2pm
H Street Terrace
This is a sweet tabling opportunity and we're tryna get it hyped up. Put your availability in the Tracker when you can!
SDG Tabling 2
Friday, March 11th, 3-6:30pm
Same as above -- hopefully we can get more people if we do it twice. The idea is to get people to be tagged and to get their friends to like it -- yafeel?
Buuuutt it is the the first friday of spring break so we'll keep the reservation for now and consider cancelling it.