THE THORSON WEEKLY
Week of November 16, 2015
EVENTS THIS WEEK
- STAFF: WEAR TIE-DYE T-SHIRTS TODAY!
- Jaguar Jumpstart All-School Meeting - 8:45 a.m. - Gym
Tuesday, November 17
- PBIS Committee Meeting - 7:45 a.m. - Computer Lab
Wednesday, November 18
- Watch Dog - Mr. Gorelick (Neuville)
- 3rd Grade Field Trip to Concordia - 9:15-11:30 a.m.
- Board Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - CHS LGI
Thursday, November 19
- NO Faculty Meeting (SEE BELOW)
- Grade 5 to CPAC - 9:00-10:45 a.m.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - 4-8 p.m.
Friday, November 20
- November 23 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- November 25-27 - NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Vacation
- December 16 - 5th Grade Sounds of Season Assembly - 2:30 p.m.
- December 17 - 5th Grade Sounds of Season Concert - CPAC (evening)
"NUTS AND BOLTS" NOTES
Earlier this week, Rachel Yurk sent a reminder about filling out the staff technology survey. As of Wednesday, the elementary schools had not reached statistically significant responses from staff. The survey window was scheduled to close on Friday, November 13. The tech department was going to extend the window by a few days. Please fill out the survey at your earliest convenience. Your response is important to us! Use the link below to access the survey. Thanks in advance for your participation.Thorson: http://www.BByt.es/YJ9LT