May 2nd - 6th
Learn. Connect. Serve.
Week at a Glance
Coming This Week:
Monday, May 2nd
- Jeans Pass Day!
- STAAR Oral Administration Meeting 3:10pm in the Conference Room- calendar invites have been sent to those who are needing to attend.
Tuesday, May 3rd
- Watch DOG- Chris Heinefield (Jackson from O'Steen and Grayson from Jones)
- AP PLC- Erin off campus today
- 5th Grade Track Meet at UNT
Wednesday, May 4th
- National Bike to School Day
- STAAR Accommodations Meeting during planning time for 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade
- Have you made your Positive Point of Contact?
Thursday, May 5th
- Watch DOG - Corey Howard (Teylar from Kerner)
- Vertical PLC Day! Schedule is attached to calendar invite
Friday, May 6th
- Watch DOG- Mark McCord (Macie from Quinn)
Looking ahead to May....
May 9th - STAAR Testing, 3 & 4 grade Math, 5th grade Math (retesting)
May 10th - STAAR Testing, 3 & 4th grade Reading, 5th grade Reading (retesting)
May 11th - STAAR Testing, 5th grade Science
May 12th - Celebration Meeting - Shower for Connolly
May 13th - NrH20 Orchestra Trip
May 16th - CLT Meeting
May 17th - Future Aviators, PE Time 10:45-11:25
May 17th - Kinder Orientation 5:30 in the Library
May 18th - Running Club Field Trip to Eureka Park
May 19th - All student's library books are due today/ Guided reading books turned back in to the Literacy Library
May 20th - Adkins Fun Run & Field Day
May 24th - 26th: Erin off campus for T-Tess Training
May 25th - 4th/5th Clubs Field Trip to Globe Life Park to watch the Texas Rangers
May 27th - Art Club Field Trip to the Dallas Museum of Art
May 30th - No School/Memorial Day Holiday
May 31st - 3rd grade Market Day
June 1st - Fifth Grade Celebration/Graduation
June 2nd - Report Cards go home with students/Early Release
June 15th - STAAR scores reported (3rd/4th Reading & Math, 4th Writing, 5th Science). Once we receive your student's Confidential Score Report, we will mail them to your home.
Bev was able to sneak a picture of Bart doing math drills with Ms Jones' kids during lunch! 7+7 had the Soto twins borrowing fingers from each other to get to 14!
❤️❤️❤️ his patience with these kids!
If you need help, just call Lisa O'Rear!!