By: Mason Nickens
When he married his first wife,he had three beautiful children. Unfortunately,they eventually got divorced. That is when he married his second wife, his cousin. His three children ,Eduard, lieserl and Hans Albert Einstein, were born with Mileva Mari`c, Albert Einstein's first wife.
Twelve of Einstein's quotes
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- You never fail until you stop trying.
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- peace cannot be kept by force;it can only be achieved understanding.
- The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Its not that I'm so smart, its just that I stay with problems longer.
- Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
- If you can't explain it simply,you don't understand it well enough.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
- Once you stop learning, you start dying.