3/6/2020-Friday the 6th is just as rare as Friday the 13th
Tuesday March 10, 2020 is an Early Release Day
Fraser Athletics Updates
103 lb. State Qualifier. Good luck this weekend Malachi!
140lb. State Qualifier. Good luck this weekend Matt!
Good luck Lady Ramblers at Regionals on your road to State!
FHS Yearbooks 2020
Yearbooks are still on sale. Order yours now and save.
The price is $70 and will go up to $75 when books arrive.
Order online or send cash or check payable to Fraser High School to Yearbook Room 1800 in SMART or after school.
Order online here:
Rambler Yearbook Staff
PSAT10/SAT Parent Opt-In Consent Form (Parents of Sophomores and Juniors)
1. opt-in to the Student Search Service, and
2. complete the optional student search questionnaire.
Click here if you would like to opt-in: https://form.jotform.com/200203064702033
No Late Bus Schedule
*If there are any anomalies that occur we will send out a School Messenger to let parents know if there is no late bus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using bathroom; before eating, and blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Is soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and please keep your children home if they are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequency touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipes.