Keeping our parents informed
- Report cards will go home on Tuesday, January 31st.
- This week students will only be required to have 2 math and 2 ELA lessons in IREADY.
- Wrestlers and any other athletes from 1st semester be sure that you have turned in all sports equipment and athletic wear by Friday otherwise you may be charged for the items. Wrestlers you should turn in the singlet and sweatshirt. All items can be turned in to the counseling office to Ms. Jones.
- YEARBOOK SALES- Students and Staff who purchase a yearbook online for $30.00 before 3/1/2023 will receive a coupon sheet full of coupons to use at school. You will have to pay for the yearbook online in order to receive the coupons. Students who want their name on the cover pay an additional $7.00. Again you only get a coupon sheet if you pay for your yearbook online!
- Please be sure that you have your correct and up-to-date contact information on file with the school.
- Laptops need to be charged nightly. We have several students who are not doing this so the computer does not last throughout the entire school day.
- Students must pass MATH, ELA, and either Science or Social Studies.
- Students must pass one year-long combination of ENCORE Classes.
- Students must make adequate progress on their EOG tests.
- Attendance is also taken into consideration.
8th grade parents ONLY
IREADY Expectations School-wide
2022-2023 school year, lunch prices will increase to $2.50. Breakfast will remain $1.25.
As of Friday, we had over $5200 in charges made this school year. Make sure that you have applied for free/reduced lunch.
Facebook: Hunters Creek Middle School
Also, a weekly SMORE newsletter is sent out using the email addresses on file. There is not a weekly phone call. Phone calls are only done as a reminder of important announcements, to inform of a change or an event that affects all families. Be sure that your information on file is correct and up to date to stay informed.
Dates to Know
1/31 Report Cards go Home
2/3 8th grade ad sales end
2/3-4 All county Orchestra
2/14 Interim Reports
2/17-18 All county Chorus
2/20 Teacher Workday
2/21 6:30 6th grade band, chorus, orchestra
2/21 PARENT NIGHT 5:30-6:30
2/24-25 All county Band
3/8 Interim Reports
3/9 Pre MPA 6:30 WOHS
3/10 Teacher Workday
3/29 End of Grading Period
4/3-7 Spring Break
4/10 Teacher Workday
4/13 Report Cards Go Home
4/18 Spring Pictures
4/28 Interim Reports Go Home
5/1 Teacher Workday
5/1-5/5 Teacher Appreciation Week
5/2 Chorus 7:00
5/18 Orchestra 7:00
5/19 Interim Reports Go Home
5/23 Band Concert 6:30