PMT: Should We, Could We All Be IB
- Not many people graduate with the IB diploma.
- Rarely anytime to do things such as community service and etc.
- Too much unnecessary work.
- The IB diploma graduation rate is low.
- Many people believe that it's a waste of time.
- Not all universities accept IB credit.
- When graduating from high school you are only an IB candidate.
- You don't get the IB diploma right away.
- A lot of work to prepare for college.
- Get to learn more things around the world.
- Nothing but a lot of work.
- IB classes has a max of 5.0 for GPA.
Meme of IB
It is making fun of IB by saying that not many people pass tests.
Apparently this is what each IB students have.
Lamar shouldn't be IB
Lamar just shouldn't be an IB school.
No IB please!
Having the IB program is basically setting a lot of people to fail. There will be some people that can pass the IB program, but those are the rare successful people. Even though they are many successful people in the world, not many had to go through the IB program. It does sound good to have the IB program on your resume, but it just isn't really required to. I honestly believe we don't need IB.