TRiO Achievers Needed!
WAEOPP Spring Conference, April 22nd-24th, 2015
It's time to collect stories of success...
- You do not need to be attending the Spring Conference to nominate an Achiever, but you do need to be a current member!
The deadline was just extended to...Friday, March 20th!
2014 TRIO Achiever: Jenny Schroth
TRIO Program Participation
Student Support Services, Ripon College, 2001-2005
- Director of Career Services,
Globe University, 2011 to Present
- Assistant Director of Career Services - Internships
St. Norbert College, 2007-2011
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
& Sociology/Anthropology, Ripon College, May 2005
- Master of Arts in Counseling and Student Personnel,
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, May 2007
“TRIO has truly shaped me into the successful professional I am today. I easily recognize the daily struggles that many of my students’ face and find true reward in passing the mentoring I received on to my students. I can honestly say that my roots in TRIO are what energize my work every day. Thank you TRIO!”
How To Nominate a TRIO Achiever
- Nominator must be a current WAEOPP member.
- Nominee should be a TRIO alumni with at least an associate's degree completed, who has achieved a reputable position in their field of work or in the community.
- The two individuals selected as finalists will need to attend the Achiever banquet on Wednesday, April 22nd at 6pm at Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. The winning nominees will be notified on Friday, March 27th.
- How to submit the application?
- Use this Google Form (cannot be saved and restarted)
- Download the Word version of the application
- Submit applications through Google forms or to email@example.com
The deadline is Friday, March 20th, 2015.
Questions? Email Kaitlyn Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-1310