LES Principal's Corner
September 7, 2020
September 7 - Labor Day (no students)
September 15 - APT (6:00 p.m.)
September 17 - SIC (TBA)
September 25 - Professional Development (early release)
- Log in daily at school/class start times: 7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
- Interact with teacher and complete instructional activities
- Follow Richland 1 guidelines
- Submit assignments on time
- Participate during instructional time
- Provide a work space at home for your child
- Monitor login time and active time with instruction
- Pr0vide daily and weekly schedule for your child
- Have your child work independently
- Assist with technological issues
- Support the completion of virtual assignments and monitor student work and deadlines
- Communicate with counselors regularly about students needs and progress
- Excused absences - email the school firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent note within 5 days of absence
- Medical Note within 5 days of a
- Unexcused absences will be indicated if notes do not meet guidelines above
- Attendance Matters - Students are expected to attend "live" class sessions using Microsoft TEAM.
- remember that students must test on school issued laptops
- do not forget that you may help with setting the test up but not with the test itself(do not read any portion of the test)
- make sure the device is fully charged before the test day
If you have any questions, please let your child's teacher know. For more information about STAR Assessments, visit https://www.k12courses.com/star-parent-guide .
Let's Get Social
Logan's Facebook Page
Like our Facebook Page to get the latest updates:
Logan Elementary School
Follow us on Instagram - @loganleopardsrule
We will continue to use the Parent Link System (School Messenger) to provide instant messages to parents and guardians via text and email. Please ensure that your contact information remains updated throughout the school year.