Converse's Team Update, Nov. 20
We are one team, with one mission, to be our best together!
Celebrations and "family/team" updates!!!!
- No staff birthdays for the remainder of the month.
- Enjoy this weekend, the two day week and the Thanksgiving holiday break!
- Teachers, please make sure in your newsletters to let parents know how much we appreciated the Thankful Thursdays!
- Congrats to the Peterson family on their expected arrival in May! Yes, we will have another baby arrival to the Converse family.
- Julie Vossler (from in the cafeteria) fell out of bed and broke her collar bone this week. She will be off work for 8-12 weeks. OUCH! Angela Witt, Sierra Witt's mom, has taken her place temporarily. Please keep Julie and her recovery in your prayers.
- Thanks so much for the help at the "packing party". As always, many hands make the load light. You are all great! And I am sure there will be many blessed soldiers!!!
Items in bold print and underlined are new to announcements.
- NEW - I do not plan to send out announcements next Tuesday.
- NEW - Teachers, let Valree/me know if you would like any additional training on using Skyward. We have training hours still available to us as a corporation and the Sup't and Autumn would want any additional training to be meaningful to you. No news means you feel comfortable with grades, emails, and accessing any needed information.
- NEW - Also, please let me know if you have a school Twitter account so I can "follow" you and please "follow" the school's account (@ConverseElem) and OH's account (@Oak_Hill_USC) as you may have a reason to want to share some of the posts.
- Nov. Lounge Clean up crew: 2nd grade