Made by- Terry Schott (Action) (Suspense)
- The game is about a teenage boy who enters a virtual reality simulation trying to become ranked #1.
- I thought the book was action packed with very little boring parts.
- I would recommend people of all ages to read it.
- Strengths and weaknesses...
About The Author
- Place born, Full name, History of being an author, Other books that might be notable, Awards won.
- Zack (Trew) Is a protagonist with lots of energy and athletic and academic skill
- Angelica (Danni) is a protagonist who shares an odd amount of the same characteristics as Trew
- Carl, Raphael, And Michelle are eternals, well at least Raphael and Michelle are...
Moments of Impact
- Trew meets Danni for the first time inside a karate dojo.
- Trew finds Danni unconscious on the floor of their house.
What makes this book great.
- The never ending suspense.
- Words used that cause imagery in your head
- Quotes and sayings that make you stop and think about it.
- Variety of characters and setting.