PINE HOLLOW MIDDLE SCHOOL
October 9, 2019
PG&E Power Shutoffs
Make-Up Picture Day
Help the Hollow Tickets On Sale Now!
Auction tickets for the PTSA's first annual Help the Hollow auction are now on sale! Tickets are $30. Purchase your tickets at https://pinehollowptsa.com/. The Help the Hollow auction is on Friday, November 8th from 7:00-10:00pm at Hoyer Hall in Clayton. We will have appetizers from Havana, drinks, cash prizes, games, and silent and live auction items (including Disneyland tickets, Apple AirPods, and much more). Space is limited to 75 guests so purchase your tickets soon! We are looking forward to spending the evening with you!
iReady Diagnostic #1
It's our hope that all students will make progress from the 1st Diagnostic to the 2nd Diagnostic that they will take this winter, so please take some time to review these results and talk to them about setting goals and trying their best on the next diagnostic!
Dine & Donate: Panda Express
Snacks and Supplies Needed
Carnoween / Halloween
On Halloween Day (Thursday, October 31) students are encouraged to dress up in Halloween costumes, but must follow the specific dress-up day guidelines that we will share out soon.
Important Upcoming Dates
- October 10: Student Council Meeting
- October 11: Make-Up Picture Day
- October 11: End 1st Quarter / Minimum Day
- October 14: Soccer Games vs TBD
- October 14: MDUSD Board Meeting
- October 16: Dine & Donate: Panda Express
- October 17: MDUSD District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) Meeting
- October 21: Soccer Games vs TBD
- October 25: Carnoween Event
- October 28: MDUSD Board Meeting
- October 30: PTSA Meeting
- October 31: Halloween Day