Reading Department Meeting
Superintendent's Conference Day Meeting 2015-2016
Welcome - Introductions, Updates, and Celebrations
2. Mingle and share it with 5 people.
3. Return to your seat when the lights flicker
4. Introduce yourself and your picture
5. Email me your picture and a short blurb for future newsletters to help keep our summer alive!
Summer Academy Update
Teaching Channel Group Update
Areas of Focus/Goals Brainstormed for 2015-2016
- Examine the resources we use across the district to maximize their effectiveness
- Using Student Data Notebooks
- APPR - rubric
- Ongoing: Use of the Teaching Channel platform for collaboration/reflection
- K-12 Arctic
Comprehension Collegial Circle
LLI additional training
- APPR negotiations may make use of SLO data unnecessary.
2. Organize by group, alphabetically.
3. Inter-office mail to me
4. I will house them. If we need them, we will get them and grade them, and use them for APPR purposes.