What we did today
April 22, 2015
What we learned today...
ordered pairs and graphing, line plots and data
determining theme and morale of stories.
how to speeches-more tomorrow!
Work with our business to make sure we are ready for Exchange City!
Lexia if assigned lessons
Homework if not done-coordinate sheet from math
Thursday-Day 1 Art
Friday-Day 2 PE
5th grade dates to remember:
- Exchange City – April 28 (9:30-2:30)
- MAP testing – April 29 & 30, May 1, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Spring Fling – May 8 (6-8pm)
- 5th Grade Recognition – May 12 (6:30pm)
- 5th Grade Picnic – May 13-teachers are taking care of all of this! :)
Other Important School Dates:
Thur, Apr 23- Take Your Child to Work Day
Thur, Apr 23- Girls on the Run, 4:10-6:00pm
Tues, Apr 28-Fri, May 1- 4th Grade MAP Testing
Wed, Apr 29-Thur, May 7- 5th Grade MAP Testing
Mon, Apr 27- Girls on the Run, 4:10-6:00pm
Tues, Apr 28- Mad Science Club, Room 114, 4:20-5:20pm
Tues, Apr 28- Garden Club, 4:10-5:10pm
Tues, Apr 28- Kindergarten Art & Music Program, 6:00 & 6:30pm
Thur, Apr 30- Girls on the Run, 4:10-6:00pm