Warning! Malviridae Virus Outbreak!
Read this information so you can be prepared!
Attention! Is a new pandemic on the rise?
How to Know if You're Infected
First stages- Mild cold symptoms:
- achiness etc.
This makes the virus hard to recognize in the first stages, but if you are concerned or have been exposed to someone with the virus, then visit your local doctors office.
Middle Stages- Virus is progressing and victim's discomfort will start to increase. Symptoms are similar to strep throat:
- severe throat pain
- swollen lymph nodes
- high fever
- difficulty swallowing
If you are developing these symptoms after you have experienced cold symptoms, go to the doctor right away! You're better off knowing that you don't have Malviridae than assuming that you don't.
Final Stage- Seek medical attention immediatley... This stage can be fatal:
The epithelial cells in the throat suddenly swell like the victim is experiencing an allergic reaction. The person will wheeze and have trouble breathing like something is constricting their airway. Dial 9-1-1 and explain to them that the person is experiencing the symptoms of the final stage of the Malvirdae virus and that you need help right away. Follow the dispatchers instructions and hope for the best!
About the Virus- Things You Should Know
How Malviridae was Created
FInding a Cure and Discovering a Vaccine
Prevent Yourself from Getting Infected
ISASS: Emergency Procedure
Now that this virus is a potential threat to your life, you may be wondering how you are going to protect yourself and your family. If you follow the steps of ISASS, you will have no need to worry.
Identify the Problem:
In this case, the problem is the outbreak of the Malviridae virus. You should be aware of the following things:
This virus is deadly.
Scientists worldwide have not yet found a vaccine, but are working on one.
This virus is highly contagious.
Nobody knows how long this virus will be a threat, so you need to be prepared and stock up on basic necessities. Start off by visiting your local supermarket. The sooner you go the better because everybody will be stocking up and stores will run out of supplies quickly.
Buy at least fifteen cases of water bottles because tap water might become contaminated.
Make sure to buy enough non-perishable food items to last half a year. Stay away from the items like fresh fruits and vegetables, milk, and eggs. These things will spoil and they’re the more likely to be infected.
You will need a few flashlights and three packs of batteries to keep them powered. You want to be prepared if there’s ever a power outage.
A final thing that you will need to buy if you don’t already have them are clean blankets. I would suggest ordering them to be shipped to your house directly from a factory. This way you’re insuring that no infected person has touched them at the stores.
The best way to prevent yourself from getting the virus is obviously to avoid contact with it.
- Avoid anything with cow meat in it at all costs! This is the number one way that people have become infected with the disease because the virus originated from cows!
- Wear a gas mask to protect your face and lungs. Wear a plastic suit, slippers and latex gloves at all times.
- Try to avoid public places as much as possible but if you do have to go out, make sure you are wearing your gear. It doesn’t matter how you look, it’s all about safety.
- Make sure your family also follows these same procedures. You can never be too careful with your family because you never know if they have the virus. Don’t make any exceptions for them because it could be a fatal mistake!
The next step to staying virus free is to separate yourself from everyone and everything.
- If possible, move to a house in a country in the middle of nowhere, miles away from any humans. Once, you get there, assign each of the members in your family to a separate room and then ration out the food. Do not interact with them until you have gotten the all clear that the virus is gone.
- We realize that this might not be very accessible for many families. In this case, lock yourself in your basement! Take the necessities that you have gathered and hide out there until the virus is gone.
The final step in this safety procedure is to stay connected.
- Add a small TV, a battery powered radio, and your cell phone to the list of things you will need to bring.
- Take these things to your safe house in the country or your basement and keep one on at all times. You can use them to check for updates on things like if a vaccine has been discovered for the virus, the death rate, and how far the virus has spread.