ELA 8 Week 15
Nov 30 - Dec 4
- Pick up the papers from the back counter.
- Get out your library book.
- Read quietly (SSR). - 5-7 min
Because of the rain, the windows were shut tightly, and the air was getting muggy.
Ahead, Grant saw an island, rugged and craggy, rising sharply from the ocean.
Finally, she closed the mini-blinds, got up from the chair, and went downstairs to make herself a western omelet.
Combine the following sentences
He then buried his face in his hands and cried. He was totally dismayed by what had happened.
She rose from the table. The table was where she was sitting.
- Mrs. Harding disciplined us for handing in messy notebooks. She was our fifth-grade teacher.
- "A Story full of the Stuff of Sorrow"
You have until 11:59 tonight to complete the quiz for a grade.