Shared January 30th birthdays!
Had a break through with the Disney movie StarStruck! Also played Davina on The Originals show. Also is supposedly dating Louis Tomlinson, One Direction singer.
Three birthday memories
One year, I went down to Kansas for my birthday. My Nana (Grandma) made me a cake. It was my favorite flavor! It was the best birthday for me. (2011)
Another year, my mum just made me a cake & I just had a few friends over. (Last year)
A different year, I had my friends over & we played dress up. (2009)
My cousin, who played for Humboldt Cubs. Humboldt being a small town in Kansas. His position is OL/DL. Jersey number #62. He is a graduate of Humboldt schools.
Five interesting things that happened on the 30th
- The Beatles make their last public performance giving an impromptu concert on the roof of the London recording studio. In April of the following year Paul McCartney formally announced the group's breakup.
- The Nat King Cole Trio reaches the top of the charts with the song “That Ain’t Right.” It stays there for one week before dropping off the top spot.
- James Marshall finds the first gold nugget in 1848 at Coloma, California leading to more than half a million people rushing to California to find Gold
- Adolf Hitler the leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party (or Nazi Party), becomes chancellor of Germany
- JFK’s State of the Union Address was very somber this year. It included a recount of the collapsing economy that had been happening for several months by this time.
Born Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi, his song "Day 'n Night" became top 5. Leading him to become famous.
Five interesting events in 2003
- US space shuttle Columbia crashed (03)
- Road map peace plan for the Middle East released and postponed. (03)
- The United States launches war on Iraq and Saddam captured on Dec. 13. (03)
- SARS ravages 32 countries and regions. (03)
- Blackout hits the United States, Canada and Britain.(03)
Interesting things about January.
- January 30, 1649 - King Charles I of England was beheaded for treason by order of Parliament under the direction of Oliver Cromwell, leader of the Puritan Revolution
- New Year's Day - The most celebrated holiday around the world
- January 2, 1960 - In Washington, D.C., Senator John F. Kennedy announced his intention to seek the Democratic presidential nomination.
- January 3, 1959 - Alaska was admitted as the 49th U.S. state with a land mass almost one-fifth the size of the lower 48 states together.
- January 4, 1790 - President George Washington delivered the first State of the Union address.
- Cite: http://www.historyplace.com/specials/calendar/january.htm