* Miranda was found in 1948.
*Miranda is smaller than the other moons.
* Miranda's geological activity was within the last 2 to 3 billion years.
* Scientist found out that Miranda is the strangest out of the five moons.
Distance from Uranus
* Miranda's cracks seem to be in rows of long valleys or cracks ten times deeper than the grand canyon all this on a moon only 300 miles across.
* It's surface has deep grooves and ridges and it's covered by rope-like markings that look like the brush work of some gigantic artist.
* IT's curves look like "race car tracks".
* Miranda has torn crusts and the grooves make up a "race track" on the surfaces of MIranda.