Tomorrow is FTS Digital Day!
- I will be around all day April 1st and 2nd, tweeting about students use of digital tools and technology.
- I would like a student from each class to "take over" the WFS Twitter feed, and help me compose a tweet and take pictures of his/her class in action.
- If you haven't already done so, please email me a time during those two days when your class can be "caught" doing something digital, as well as the name of a student who can help me tweet.
- If you have a school Twitter account, please tweet throughout the day, mentioning ways your class is using technology.
- Pictures are great; just be sure all students have FERPA permission before tweeting their picture.
- If you tweet, add the hashtag #ftsdigitalday so that your tweet shows up in the district feed. Also, please tag @wfschool, so I can retweet your tweet!
To access the district Twitter feed, #ftsdigitalday:
Go to the district home page and click on the link there.
You can display this throughout the day so students see tweets from across our district.