Leadership Forum for Life Skills
Do you wish to see children living optimally and getting along with others?
Do you practice a profession that supports these Life Skills?
- Personal Safety
- Online / Digital Safety
- Physical Health, Nutrition, or Exercise
- Behavioral Health (self regulation, emotional literacy)
- Interpersonal Communication (speech, literary / visual / performing arts)
- Financial Literacy
Then we want your voice in this discussion! Representatives from the Boy Scouts of America, United Way, Mayor's Office, and others will be in attendance. Come support our local New Orleans community.
Please Register Now (Free)
Saturday, May 9th, 9am
3133 Ponce De Leon Street
New Orleans, LA
- Illuminating how Life Skills benefit individuals and the communities they construct
- Unifying Life Skills educators
- Promoting a more proactive Life Skills educational process
Refreshments will be served.
Would you please join us? Register here (free).
For more information, call Ekanem at 832.380.5165 or visit parenting2pt0.org