The affects of this energy source
What is Geothermal energy
* Eco friendly
* has no by products
* can be used straight forward from source
* costs are low for Geothermal power plants
* posses a little quantity of space/land
* doesn't rely on weather conditions
Although there are a lot of advantages on using Geothermal energy although there are disadvantages
* in areas where geothermal energy is available, super markets or cities that are in need of energy the most, are too far to use this source.
* doesn't have the ability to expand produced energy very far
* in-convienience of volcano eruptions
* instillation expenses of steam power plants is expensive
* The amount of money it takes to prepare Geothermal energy, has no promise that the results will produce high rates of energy, to at least equal the worth of the energy source.
exp: it is $1000 to set up geothermal power plants, but it only produces $500 worth of energy.
* Geothermal energy is capable of giving off poisonous gases through holes made while construction
Areas that use Geothermal for an energy source are :
Below is a diagram showing the process or otherwise the system of Geothermal energy
1] taking heat from the Earth's surface
2] converting the heat into energy
3] transferring this energy to power plants
Does Geothermal Energy take part in affecting people's health and the enviornment?
Economic Impact of Geothermal Energy
Also The amount of money it takes to prepare Geothermal energy, has no promise that the results will produce high rates of energy, to at least equal the worth of the energy source. Although Geothermal energy is capable of producing a large quantity of energy for hundreds of thousands of years and longer, because of its accomplished heated rocks beneath the ground, which reflects how reliable its production is.