Wiley Stomps Out Hunger!
Monday, May 9, 2016
MONDAY - STOMP Out Hunger Day
Collect canned foods to bring with you all week as well as to the international carnival for our local food bank.
Local Food Bank
UNITED NATIONS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL:
SHOW YOUR SPIRIT!
- Wear boots to promote this drive and STOMP out hunger.
Friday, May 13th, 5:30-7:30pm
301 Saint Marys Street
5:30 - 7:30 -Food Trucks $$ and Booths
5:15 - 5:30 - Karate Performance
5:30 - 5:45 - Scottish Dancers Performance
5:50 - PTA Announcement
6:00 - 7:20 -Parade and Language and Music Performances.
7:20 - Go Green Announcement
7:30 - Zumba Session
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Bring chairs, blankets, and wear sunblock for the picnic.
- There will be food trucks available (opening at 5ish), but you may bring your own picnic goodies instead. (Food Truck options include: Manna LLC, KocinA, Bo’s Kitchen, Loco Pops, Two Roosters, Pelican’s SnoBalls.)
- All events will take place on or near the 3-5 Playground.
- Parking is prohibited in the Wiley parking lot. Please carpool, walk, or park at Gate 4 at St. Mary's or on the street.
- Wear apparel that reflects cultural heritages or come in your Wiley Wear.
- Adults must supervise children at all times.
- Your Wiley Spirit