WHS Class of 2022
Senior Update 1
A Message from Principal Callaghan
Dear Senior Families,
Welcome to the first Senior Newsletter for the Class of 2022.
Throughout the year, we will be sending special communication highlighting important information for our seniors. These newsletters will be posted on our website under the Principals Message for your reference, just click on the Newsletter Icon. In this update, you will find information about the Counseling Department's Senior Night which is taking place both in-person at WHS as well as online on Monday, September 20th, and also a list of important dates for various Senior Yearbook Photo Submission deadlines.
Mr. Brian Callaghan
Senior Night - 9/20/21 @ 7:00 p.m.
Please join the School Counseling Department, either in-person or remotely, for Senior Night on Monday, September 20 at 7pm! Senior Night is designed to help you:
- Learn the various components of post-high school planning and the college application process
- Gain an understanding of the WHS procedures for college applications
- Take ownership of the steps toward reaching your personal goals after high school
There are two ways to attend Senior Night:
- IN-PERSON in the WHS Auditorium (See below for rules to limit overcrowding and address safety at the in-person presentation.)
- REMOTELY by tuning in to the live-broadcast Zoom of the Auditorium Presentation. If you are unable to attend in person or would prefer to view the live stream, please follow these instructions to view the program remotely. These instructions will work on both a laptop/desktop or using the YouTube app on your phone or tablet:
- A few minutes before 7 pm, visit the WboroCounselors YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyHVYyrthrzbACM_sj2YyHA
- Click on the video titled WHS Senior Night Class of 2022
- A small red box that says "Live" will appear in the bottom right corner of the video.
- The video may appear as a grey box with a signal wave in the center before you click on it. If it says "Live", it's the right video.
- If you do not see the live video on that screen, click the "Videos" tab and look for the video on that screen.
- If you still do not see the video, click refresh in your browser or reload the app every 30 seconds until the video appears.
We will also be taking your Senior Night questions ahead of time and invite you to fill out this Google Form to submit questions. We will answer as many of your questions as we can during the live presentation, and will also send out a Q&A document for all questions soon after the event. We encourage you to use this form to only submit general questions that may apply to many people while contacting your counselor directly for questions that are more specific to you.
Yearbook ~ Deadlines & Submission Instructions for Seniors
Important Dates for Seniors
These important dates for Seniors will be updated and added to this calendar as they become scheduled.
09-20-21: Senior Night (Parents & Students)
06-03-22: WHS Baccalaureate06-04-22: WHS Graduation Ceremony