Glen Rock BOE Meeting Highlights
November 17th, 2022
The Board of Education revised the following job descriptions:
Accounting Clerk (Confidential)
Accounts Payable Clerk (Confidential)
Confidential Administrative Assistant
Executive Secretary to School Business Administrator/Board Secretary (Confidential)
The Board of Education accepted the very generous donations as identified below:
From the White Family and Byrd HSA.
The Board of Education, accepted with regret the resignation of the following staff members for the purposes of retirement.
- Mike Rinderknecht, School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
- Lauren Mitchell, Glen Rock High School/Middle School Library/Media Specialist
The Board of Education thanks them both for their dedication and service to our students, schools and community and wishes them a long, healthy and rewarding retirement.
The Board of Education approved $4,519.99 in professional development and/or workshops for staff.
- School-Based Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management Training
- Grief Treatment Certification
- Middle/High School Conflict Resolution