Purple Bear Newsletter
Classroom news from Mrs. Tiffany
What's happening this week???
This week we will:
- Read about animals that survive the winter under the snow.
- Explore positional words (over, under, in front, behind, etc.)
- Create over/under snow art.
Explore and discover something new with your child every day!
Puffy Snow Paint is a fun way to celebrate the beautiful snow that falls this time of year. Make a batch and let your little one create a winter wonderland indoors when it's to cold to venture outside. It's super simple; mix equal parts of shaving cream and glue and let the creativity begin. When the paint dries it remains puffy.
- shaving cream
- paper (thick paper like construction paper works best
- painting utensils (brushes, cue tips, etc.)
- add a little glitter is desired
- misc. items for decoration