Gobble Up Great Ideas for COHS!
Get stuffed with ideas to use in class
Warm- Up: Socrative
Ideas to Streamline Your Work!
- When you are finished with the form, click the "View live form" button at the top of your window.
- Click and drag the link at the top of window onto your desktop.
- Every time you make a parent contact, fill out this form by clicking on the link on your desktop.
Here's an example of a spreadsheet that is automatically generated that you can share with your principal when it's time to turn it in.
The result is a spreadsheet with all links!
- Click on the Settings Gear in your Google Drive
- Choose Upload Settings.
- Make sure there is a check in front of "Confirm Settings Before Upload."
Watch the video here .
Click here for a doc you can use for practice.
- Fonts: task 1: add more ; task 2: change all of text shortcut: highlight, Normal, Update Normal; task 3: change default font: highlight some text, then choose Format, Paragraph, Options, Save as; task 4: remove formatting of pasted text
- Shortcuts for commenting on docs: less clicking for comments: ctl-alt-m makes a comment box; ctrl-enter submits the comment (Mac users use command key)
- Publish to the web: File, Publish, Start
- Custom bullets: click ON bullets, Format, List Options
Try these digital tools!
Make quotes look beautiful. Make beautiful quotes.
Create word clouds similar to Tagxedo or Wordle, but you can use this on a Chromebook.
Create an audio clip that has a URL, so that you can insert as a link into a doc or presentation.