Staff Saber Scoop
May 6, 2016
2. Race for Education on May 11 all day on the playground(see below for more details.)
3. May Crowning and Kevin Neff Scholarship Mass on Friday, May 13 at the 9:30 a.m. Mass.
4. Mark your Calendars for June 1, Graduation Day. All Teachers should be at the 5:30 p.m. Service.
5. Also, on June 1, we will be on Schedule C due to the 2:00 p.m. 4,5,6 Music production.
6. We have several Senior students from STVM and Walsh that will be spending three weeks with us for the next 3 weeks.
7. Pink and Blue Cards should be to Mary by Friday. Please do a card for every student, even if you do not know if they are not coming back.
Race for Education
Wednesday, May 11th, 8:45am-2:45pm
St. Hilary School Playground
8:45 -9:45 a.m. Grades 2 & 3
9:55- 10:55 a.m. Grades 4 & 5
11:10-12:10 p.m. Kindergarten
12:30-1:30 p.m. Grades 1 & 6
1:40- 2:40 p.m. Grades 7 & 8
All students should wear dress down clothes with tennis shoes. Girls should wear their hair in pony tails or braids if your class is getting the silly string party.
Lunch with the Principals for the student who brought in the most labels will be in the pavilion(weather permitting) at 11:15 a.m. It will be in the Faculty Lounge if it is raining.
Teachers will be responsible for determining the winning girl and boy from each grade.
The lower grade each hour will walk/jog around the small field and the older grade will walk/jog around Yahner field. In the case of rain, we will walk in the gym. In the case of wet fields, the lower grade will walk in the back parking lot and the older grades will walk around the school(Halloween parade route.)
We will have lunch as usual and indoor recess. We will also have a regular schedule. Specials teachers should be outside monitoring the race if their class is outside during their specials time. Classroom teachers should be monitoring their students during the race.
Your Teaching Contracts are in your mailbox.
Don't forget to come up to the Faculty Lounge tomorrow for breakfast! Also, we hope we see everyone at the Durkins for First Friday!
New Staff Members for Next Year have been hired!
Jennifer Woodman will be our new Assistant Principal!
John Abucejo will be our new 4th grade teacher and Meghann Newman will be our new 5th grade teacher.
You will hear more about them at our staff meeting on Tuesday!
Tuesday, May 10th, 7:45am
St. Hilary School Faculty Lounge
Shower for Kristen - Bring a pack of Diapers
1. End of Year Packet and Last Day of School
2. Race for Education details
3. End-of Year Behavior and Expectations
4. Staffing for next Year
5. Mandated Services - June 1, Final Report Cards - 8th Grade - May 23rd, Rest of School - - May 31st