WELCOME BACK FVES FAMILIES
August 1, 2023
ONLINE STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR 2023-2024
Before your child can attend Open House on August 7th, you are required to register for the 2023-2024 school year in InfoSnap. If you have registered before, it should only take you a few minutes to register your student for 2023-2024. For clarity, no child will be allowed to participate or be added to a class roster on August 7th if they are not registered. Go to TCSS.net and click on the student registration link. You will then select Returning Student Registration. You will need a snap code to enroll your student. If you do not have a snap code, please call the FVES office.
Homeroom assignment letters will be mailed out on August 1st. Letters will not be mailed to students that have not completed InfoSnap registration or to students that have any outstanding fees.
📆 Our Schedule: EVENTS Coming up!
💡 Reminders /Info 💡
📌IMPORTANT INFORMATION 📌
- The first day of school is Wednesday August 9.
- Parents will not be allowed to walk their students in to the building on the first day of school. Please drop them off in the car rider line.
- Drop off begins at 7:30. The tardy bell rings at 8:00.
- Bus riders are dismissed at 2:35. Car riders are dismissed after buses leave, and must be picked up by 3:00.
School supply fees can be paid online on My School Bucks. Supplies have already been purchased for the students. Each student will have a $50 supply fee. Students are responsible for bringing their own backpack.
🍕Meal Benefits Program🍕
You must complete a Meal Benefits Application for your student(s) to qualify for free or reduced-price meals. Even if you don't think your student will qualify, we encourage all families to complete the application as soon as possible, because your student(s) may be eligible for free or reduced-price school meals. The reduced price for breakfast is $0.30, and the reduced price for lunch is $0.40.
Meal Prices for 2023-2024 School Year
Elementary School Breakfast: $1.55
Elementary School Lunch: $3.00
Visiting Adult Lunch: $4.50
💧 Water Bottles 💧
Please help us with an important matter this school year.
- Water bottles should NOT be stainless steel or glass and should be made of plastic materials.
- Water bottles should NOT be any larger than 12oz. We have water bottle refill stations around the school if students need to refill their water.
- Water bottles should be spill proof and have some sort of spout on it.
- ALL water bottles should be labeled with your student's name on it.
- Please do not send any juice, tea, or any other kind of beverage in your water bottles. Water only!
🚗Car Rider Information🚗
👨👧👦Parent Teacher Organization👨👧👦
Great news FVES families, the PTO will be returning this school year. If you are interested in joining, there is a $10 per family membership fee that can be paid on My School Bucks.
PTO is responsible for fundraising, school events, providing assistance to teachers when needed, hosts duty free lunches, and so much more. If you would like more information or have any questions, please email Mrs. Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
The first PTO meeting will be held in late August. More information will be provided after school starts.