GAEA Art Blast
It is my hope you have found some time to relax and restore this summer. As we each begin to make preparations for a new school year, I wanted to present a special edition of the "Art Blast" devoted to our Fall 2023 conference, "Vessels".
Registration is now open and I would encourage members interested in attending to secure spots now as workshops are limited and based on first come, first served. You can pay by credit card or select pay by invoice if your school is helping cover costs.
I am looking forward to seeing you this fall in Columbus!
A special thanks to the 2023 conference team for all their hard work!
- Dr. Virginia McCullough: Muscogee County School District
- Mrs. Florence Barnett: Harris County School District
- Dr. Bret Lefler: Columbus State University
For full conference details, please visit the conference website:
You MUST process your registration through both Eventbrite and SCHED and to secure your spot in the "limited capacity" and very coveted workshops and events!
Click links below to register, once you register with Eventbrite, you will get an email to complete registration through SCHED
- Early Bird Pricing for GAEA Art Teacher Attendees: $225
- Early Bird Pricing for Non-Member Attendees: $310 (includes membership)
- Regular Pricing for GAEA Art Teacher Attendees: $250 (Starting 10/5)
- Full Registration for Non-Members: $335 (includes membership) (Starting 10/5)
- Retired GAEA Art Teacher Attendees: $200
- Art Student Attendees: $75
- Add a guest: $135
Your Comprehensive Registration WILL COVER:
innovative swag, heavy hors d'oeuvres and celebrative beverages on both Thursday and Friday nights, Breakfast on Friday, Division Lunch on Friday, a Key-Note Brunch with
Cassie Stephens on Saturday, an abundance of workshops on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and entry to art exhibits and dynamic presentations throughout our time together!
*Early Bird Pricing ONLY Until October 5th
Hampton Inn or AC Marriott
Vessel: a person who has a particular quality or who is used for a particular purpose.
Vessels' primary mission is to celebrate each others' extraordinary qualities and fill our art educator Vessels through constructing self and collective efficacy to reach our ultimate potential.