BETA BEERS & IE STARTUP HACK
The topic: Crowdfunding! The date: July 13th, 9am-9pm
Are you up to the challenge?
An exclusive opportunity to build a new product and a business plan in parallel! And a unique opportunity to network with some of Madrid’s finest programmers. Put your MBA where your mouth is and see if you can develop a viable business model for the products that are being built, in real time!
Here´s how it works:
Programmers are given a theme to work on. In this case: CROWDFUNDING
- Programmers present their product ideas.
- Attendees vote which product ideas are selected to work on.
- 10 teams are formed to work on the 10 ideas selected.
- Each team splits in 2: the programmers have 9hrs to build the product, the business guys have 9hrs to develop the business plan.
- At the end of the day each team has 5 minutes to present the idea
- The attendees vote to pick the winners – (Please note that this is a Beta Beers event, Beta Beers have secured prizes for the best team of programmers. Unfortunately this time we do not have prizes for the best business plan. It's all about participation :-) )
- And we all have some beers to celebrate and network a bit more
We are thrilled to have this unique opportunity to participate in this edition of Beta Beers´ Hackathon which is normally only open exclusively to programmers. This is a fantastic learning experience to see how far a business plan can actually develop over 1 day and an amazing opportunity to network with some of Madrid top technical talent.
There are 30 spots only available. The first 30 attendees to register will be given the spot.