Eagle Edition Back to School!
Euclid Elementary School 2022-23
A Message from Ms. Daly
In previous years, we would send home a BIG envelope of forms and flyers that were important to start the year. Over the past two years, we have managed to move all of that information online. Please take time to read the headings, open links, and read the extra details below for access to all of the important beginning of the year RTSD26 & Euclid school information.
The FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17.
The staff at Euclid is so excited to greet our 22-23 students. We can't wait to see faces from last May, see how much all of our students have grown and changed in just two short months, and, to welcome our newest first grade Eagles!
Make note of the different start end times on the first 2 days of school.
- Wednesday, arrival to school is 8:30 - 8:45am and early dismissal is at 1:40pm.
- Thursday, late start arrival is 9:20 -9:35am and regular dismissal is at 3:40pm. This is the schedule for EVERY Thursday during the year.
This is going to be an amazing year filled with hope, high expectations, and extraordinary growth!
What's Happening @ Euclid?
August 17 - First Day of School (1st-8th) - EARLY DISMISSAL @ 1:40pm
August 18 - Late Start Thursday - late arrival @ 9:20 - 9:35am (all Thursdays)
August 25 - Open House 6:00p
August 29 - MAP testing window begins
August 30 - Picture Day
September 8 - Ice Cream Social 6-7:30p
September 23 - Donuts with Grownups 7:30-8:30a
October 7 - Annual Walk-a-Thon (during the school day)
Arrival & Dismissal Times & Procedures
- The first day of school is a 1:40PM early dismissal day.
- Every Thursday is a late start. School begins at 9:40 on Thursdays.
** Please be EXTRA patient during dismissal the first couple weeks of school as students, teachers, and parents move slowly to be sure all of our Eagles get home safely.
Euclid's Parent Handbook (click below!)
ECDEC PreSchool @ Euclid
We serve children between the ages of 3-5 years For more information or to schedule a screening, please email Brygida at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECDEC partners with Districts 23, 25, 26 & 57 to provide high quality preschool education. The ECDEC Preschool Program is completely FREE. Regardless of your legal status all children and families are welcome.
Euclid Parent Teacher Council (EPTC)
- Meetings: second Wednesday of each month, 7-8pm, in the Euclid library.
- Topics: past and future Euclid events, budget updates, classroom/school updates, high interest topics brought to us by Ms. Daly & other district leaders
- Language: Mrs. Santos, Euclid Family Liaison, will translate in Spanish for many of our families!
- Babysitting: we are working on it (stay tuned).
- Volunteers: we are always looking for them to lead and support ongoing events!
Put our monthly meetings in the calendar:
September 14 (PTC Agenda & School Safety Updates)
- Jackie Nichols - President
- Stavonnie Patterson - Co-Vice President
- Renee Kowalczyk - Co-Vice President
- Carolyn Droll - Treasurer
- Rhonda Hrobowski - Secretary
Community 5K with Mount Prospect Police Dept
Register to walk/run with our local police partners and many district teachers and administrators! If you aren't able to walk/run we'd love to see you along the route cheering for us!
Attendance Line: 847-259-3303
Please call ahead or email with any questions. Thank you for your patience with trying to limit the traffic of people at Door #1.
Office Hours on School Days: 7:45m - 4:30pm
Main Office: 847-259-3303
- Erni Santiago email@example.com
- Ariceliz Perez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Gutzler (Nurse) email@example.com