Don't "sleep" through this one! <(o.o<)
I've been to a dentist, in which he used some on my mouth.
2. What are characteristics (functions) of an anesthesia that are desirable.
One of the major things an anesthetic should be able to do is numb the patient.
3. What are the characteristics (function) of an anesthesia that are not desirable (dangerous).
It would not numb any pain, any may even cause pain.
LAB SET UP
Lab Set Up
2. The is the colorimeter that we used to determine how absorbent the solutions are. It is connected to a laptop that is graphing the absorbent numbers.
Yes, because it was way too absorbent.
2. If yes, how did that cause her death?
Because there was way too much of the anesthesia, and the absorbency was too much.
3. How did Beer's Law help you solve the case?
It helped us determine how absorbent it was, and that also told us how much anesthesia was given to Aunt Elda.
Step by Step instructions for a Solution
2. Then you would need a certain percentage to mix with another percentage. We will be doing 30% "green food coloring" and 60% water.
3. You will need a graduated cylinder.
4. Take the food coloring and pour in 3 mL. You will need to determine how much you need to do by which graduated cylinder you are using.
5. Then pour in the water until it is up to 10 mL.
6. Then you should have yourself a 30% green and 60% water solution.