Special Announcement 1/28/2021
Columbus City Schools Transportation department recently sent out communications which caused some to interpret that we will be returning to school soon. While we hope that the conditions to return to school safely will be present soon, we will remain 100% remote in February.
We are going to maintain 100% remote learning for the month of February.
What are we doing in the meantime:
- Monitoring local and state case rates.
- Staff is getting vaccinated as early as next week.
- Building improvements and cleaning protocols are being finalized.
What you can do:
- Complete your bussing information so that your student(s) has bussing available to them.
- Continue to monitor your student's daily work and help set the expectations for asynchronous work time.
- Continue to review all school communications for timely responses. This includes these messages, daily attendance calls, and communications from your student's teachers.
Our office hours are 8:30am - 3pm each weekday but the building is closed to the public. On Tuesday & Friday from 10am - 1pm the building is open for food pick ups and other needs by appointment only. This is through February 12, 2021.