By: Mónica Reddy
A chef cooking a meal.
Example of dangers of cooking
Chefs making Madeleines
Madeleines are French small rich cakes, typically baked in a shell-shaped molds.
- Culinary School
- French Culinary Institute
- Kitchen Academy
- Their salary is about between $40,000 and $70,000 a year!
- Travel a lot in order to learn how to cook food in diffferent cultures
- Great pay even when your not cooking in the kitchen (ex. holiday, vacation, sick leave, etc.)
- Works near hot ovens/stoves and sharp, big knives